Salt dough recipe for children
- 1 glass of fine salt
- 2 glasses of flour
- 1 glass of warm water
- 1 large bowl
- 1 wooden spoon
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl
- Knead the salt dough with your hands until you get a soft dough that does not stick to your fingers
- If the dough is too wet and breaks down, add flour and if on the contrary it is too hard, add water. Then mix again until a homogeneous result.
- Add food coloring to color the dough.
- The salt dough is ready to use.
- Once use, dry it before cooking to avoid air bubbles.
- Bake between 75 ° C and 110 ° C (thermostat 3) and monitor regularly.
The dough will keep for a week in the refrigerator, take it out 30 minutes before use.