100gr of sugar
50gr of butter
1 shortcrust pastry
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 cake pan
1 wooden spoon
- Peel and slice the apples, then set aside.
- Prepare the caramel: Melt the diced butter in a saucepan, then pour the sugar. Cook over low heat for 5 min without mixing. When the mixture starts to brown, add the cinnamon and mix.
- Add the apples to the caramel and mix everything.
- Butter the bottom of the cake pan and add the caramelized apples.
- Cover with the shortcrust pastry.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 210 ° C (thermostat 7).
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.