On January 31, 2004, Cap Langues took its first steps into the Luxembourgish market. It was with great determination and enthusiasm that this adventure began! I left behind me an experience of many years in the language teaching profession in Luxembourg, and it was those years that clearly made me aware of the limits of the proposed systems of learning: learning using an outdated and rigid teaching method and leaving no room for innovation.
I therefore put the focus on proposing a different project to the ones that already existed: the creation of a language centre that distinguishes itself from its competitors by its flexibility, responsiveness and above all, by a creative spirit and ability to create tailor-made course material with compelling content.
Here are some of the elements that have always encouraged me to invest myself fully in this language centre:
- a strong attachment to foreign languages and cultures,
- respect for the profession of Language Teacher,
- the deep conviction that Cap Langues could achieve its objectives of continued success through excellence and qualifications of all its staff.
Our reputation quickly became enviable: we are recognized as a key player in the field of language training in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and attract the most talented teachers to deliver quality courses.
Cap Langues is now firmly rooted in its business context and every member of the team is aware of their responsibility: to accurately meet the requirements of our customers, that is to say:
- use all the educational tools necessary for each trainee to fully achieve his/her learning objectives
- implement our expertise in preparing and giving language training, and to guide our clients to the most appropriate training
- provide an accurate and efficient monitoring of each training put in place
Today, the whole team is delighted with our continuing collaboration with all of our corporate clients. We thank them for the trust they have had in us for so many years, and we promise to always do our best so that this collaboration will continue in the future.