I receive you as a Physiotherapist in Hosingen, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm. Consultations are by appointment only, at the office or at home, in Hosingen and surroundings. With many years of experience in the field of osteo-articular manual therapy and the treatment of benign paroxysmal vertigo, here is an overview of the rehabilitation and techniques used:
- Manual therapy (according to the Sohier concept, Dorn concept)
- Spinal traction in case of disc protrusions
- Treatment of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Rehabilitation of the spine (lumbago, discopathies, vertebral arthrodeses...)
- Rehabilitation after sports injuries/injuries
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation (prostheses, arthrodeses, arthroscopies, tendon sutures...)
- Postural rehabilitation
- Fascia release
- Functional rehabilitation
The Kinesitherapy and Manual Therapy practice, located in a dead-end street, is easily accessible and has a parking lot with several spaces. Several free parking spaces are available.
Please contact me to make an appointment or for further information.