Savino Del Bene based in Luxembourg is a multinational company operating worldwide in international shipments and logistics support services.
Established in Florence in the early twentieth century, over the decades the company has grown and specialized to reach its actual position as the largest Italian shipping company.
With a network of more than 280 offices and over 4,300 employees across the five continents, the company manages air, sea, and land transport services through established relationships with the best carriers. When requested, it offers tailor-made logistics solutions for the shipment and distribution of any type of merchandise.
Savino Del Bene’s organization in Vertical Markets demonstrates all the specializations the company has developed over the years:
- Automotive and Agricultural Machinery
- Wholesale and Retail
- Food & Beverage
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- High-tech, Marble
- Stone & Ceramic Tiles
- Pharma & Healthcare
- Project Cargo
For 120 years the historical, human, and cultural values of Savino Del Bene have been inherited by every office and spokesperson everywhere in the world.
Savino Del Bene Group today
1,55 billion euro of revenue (2018)
Ocean Freight: 621.000 TEU (2018)
- Dry and refrigerated Full Container Loads (FCL), Less-than-Container Loads (LCL), RO/RO, and conventional freight.
- Conventional and Container freight.
- Customised solutions for your over-sized, non-container and bulk loads.
- Studies and consultancy about your documentary letters of credit.
- Management of all customs procedures and documentation (transport and customs documents, insurance policies, certificates, visas, licences, etc.).
- Project management with turnkey solutions.
Air freight: 75.500.000 kg (2018)
- Consolidation of shipments / priority.
- Hazardous Material.
- Perishable goods.
- Oversized and High Value goods.
- Articulated trucks and prime movers of the types Taut-liner (curtain-sided truck), van, refrigerated truck and flat-bed.
- General and hazardous goods.
- Transport under temperature-control conditions and notably for food and pharmaceutical products.
- Special loads T1, T2 and T3 for the transport of oversized and bulk products.
- Integrated logistics comprising transport, lifting and assembly.
- Solutions to all of your difficult lifting problems.