Dr Sergio Marcucci is an osteopath, DO, with a Master of Science in Osteopathic Clinical Research (USA) and a Doctorate in Health Sciences (USA).
Dr Marcucci, osteopath, DO, offers a wide variety of osteopathy treatments and techniques for infants and babies, women and men, elderly people, pregnant women, individuals involved in sport and those with more sedentary lifestyles.
Qualifications and skills:
- Doctorate in Health Sciences (USA)
- Master's in Osteopatic Clinical Research (USA)
- European Diploma in Osteopathy (DO, obtained at Sutherland Cranial College of Osteopathy)
- Member of the Verband der Osteopathen Deutschland (VOD), the leading German association of osteopaths
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
Dr Marcucci, osteopath, DO, has been practising osteopathic medicine for the past 16 years, during which time he has carried out extensive research in the field of osteopathy to help improve understanding of the effects of osteopathic manipulation on patient health.
The aim of this research is also to provide the best possible treatment and to improve the well-being of his patients and patients in general.
Dr Sergio Marcucci has a licence to practise osteopathy that is recognised by the Luxembourg government.