Since 1923, WILDGEN has been at the heart of law practice in Luxembourg. It is today one of the best known and well-respected law firms in Luxembourg, possessing a strong track record and continuing to offer sound technical expertise.
For decades now, we have served our clients as a full-service corporate, financial, tax, and business law firm; we continue to assist them in achieving success with their goals. Our lawyers have years of experience in the industry sectors of our clients and facilitate the most complex financial procedures and transactions for them. While fully independent, our firm boasts a wide-ranging and long-established network of experts worldwide, enabling us to select the best advice in each circumstance.
Awarded on many occasions, our teams offer a wealth of experience and a strong, long-standing track record in advising on cross border transactions. We regularly represent Fortune 500 companies and a wide variety of closely and publicly held corporations, partnerships, emerging businesses and individuals, investment funds, pension funds, private equity houses as well as leading banking and financial institutions and leading insurance and reinsurance service providers.
We put the stress on the values of our profession in a modern and demanding world: customer-focused approach, excellence, ethics, pro-activity and responsiveness and enjoy a solid reputation in a wide range of practice areas :
> Administrative Law, Aviation & Maritime, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Corporate Law, Employment and Pensions, Energy Law, Insurance & Reinsurance, Intellectual Property & Telecommunications, Media and Technology, Investment Funds, Islamic Finance, Litigation and Arbitration, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Restructuring & Insolvency, Real Estate, Securitisation, Tax.
- Unrivaled client care. Our clients' interests are at the core of our business. We strive to develop long-term partnerships, offering commercially-smart, efficient counsel and ensuring tailor-made solutions for clients' legal challenges.
- Quality. We promise excellence and success in everything we do and deliver.
- One firm. Our firm is comprised of different cultures and diverse backgrounds, united. This makes our firm unique in terms of achieving the best, most comprehensive results for our clients.
- Respect. We value our company culture and its personnel and encourage cooperation and knowledge-sharing for the benefit of our clients.
- Entrepreneurial. Responsiveness and proactivity are qualities we foster in an ever-changing, demanding world.
- Firm has existed since 1923
- 80 people
- 15 nationalities and 13 spoken languages
- Average age of the firm is 36 years
- 52% of women