We provide you with a clear guideline of what general accounting requires of you. What information to keep, how to document it and how to report it to the required parties. We would also welcome the opportunity to assist our clients in improving what they communicate to vendors, administrators and customers.
As our client, we will offer you several accounting services that you may customize or use as the need arises:
Unique accounting services
• Establishment of an accounting system adapted to your company (we work with several online applications such as QuickBooks, Xero, Sage and many more) or simply use your existing system to give you the maximum accounting view.
• Partial or full daily bookkeeping (we are able to follow your current Chart of Accounts or adapt your accounting to the Luxemburgish chart of accounts easing your reporting requirements).
• Monitoring your accounts payable and receivable, as well as payroll accounting.
• Tracking of your investments and acquisitions.
• Implementing cost accounting.
• Review and improvement of internal control procedures (if you haven’t thought of this before, we can guide you to setting up a basic internal control process).
• Preparation of your annual accounts (trial balance, balance sheet, income statement) according to the frequency of your choice and tailor to meet your reporting requirements.
• Creation of budgets and business plans
• Further reporting requirements to highlight your genius to your investors, clients or competition. How about a new view of your profitability, investment analysis or the cash-flows of your business?
Day to day administration
At the end of the day, if however, you feel that it is just all too much, we can simply do the day to day administration for you, saving you time money and energy. We can take over your accounts when you decide to entrust us with the management of your books. The transfer is simple and effortless and in accordance with the rules of the profession, without placing any constraint on you and while ensuring the continuity of your accounting.
Do you find it difficult to keep up with all the new technical information that the accountings are discussing? Are you worried that you might not be hitting all the sweet notes you should be in your new venture?
Why not contact us to run you through the latest technical requirements. We have extensive experience in the following literature:
• Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements (Lux GAAP)
• International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
• United Kingdom Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (UK GAAP) published by the Financial Reporting Council (FRC)
• Irish Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Irish GAAP)
We are offering you :
• Assurance/Audit with PwC, Deloitte and BDO (Specializing: Pension/Provident Fund Auditing);
• Banking (Business financing and investment);
• Technical advisory accounting consultation under IFRS, Lux GAAP and Irish GAAP; and
• Financial reporting under IFRS, Irish GAAP, US GAAP, UK GAAP and Lux GAAP.