Controlling the entire value chain, from Data Centre Services to integrated Cloud Computing and ICT Managed Services, EBRC allows clients to have a single point of contact.
In the framework of the PFS (Professional of the Financial Sector) status, EBRC meets the requirements of the CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier in Luxembourg) and is therefore allowed to operate ICT services for banks, financial institutions and investment fund companies.
EBRC provides national and international clients with clear warranties in terms of Risk Management, Service Level and Quality and serves markets such as: e-Payment, FinTech, BioTech & e-Health, Government, International Institutions, Defense, Public Sector, critical industry, SMB, Gaming, etc.
It differentiates itself in terms of quality and trust based on a strategy combining staff and infrastructure certification and the standardization of processes: ISO 20000 (Service Management), ISO 27001 (Information Security), ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 & ISO 50001 (Environmental-Energy Management), ISO 22301 (Business Continuity), Tier IV Design and Constructed Facility and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Level 1 (PCI DSS Level 1).
Numerous prestigious (inter)national awards ensure the company recognition and demonstrate the success of EBRC strategy:
- Best Cloud Transformation Methods 2016 et 2015, Eurocloud
- European Code of Conduct for Data Centres award 2016, European Commission Awards
- Data Center Facilities Management EMEA 2015, Uptime Institute Brill Awards USA
- Cloud Service Provider Europe 2015, DataCloud
- Cloud Provider of the Year 2015
- Best Workplace 2016, 2015 et 2014
- Cloud & Managed Services Provider of the Year 2014
- Outstanding Contribution to Luxembourg ICT 2014
- Best Cloud Service for the Public Sector 2014, Eurocloud
- Best Healthcare Advisory firm 2014: IT
- Best Healthcare Advisory firm 2014: Organisation & Operations
- Green IT Award 2014
From accommodation needs in data centres to integrated cloud computing and managed services, EBRC supports its clients' business with its own teams so that all needs are covered.